Sam Dees - The Heritage Of A Black Man


    01. Heritage Of A Black Man
    02. Why Must I Live In Chains
    03. Reconsider Baby
    04. Standing In The Wings Of Heartache
    05. Nothing But The Best Of Luck My Friend
    06. Con Me
    07. Lovers Or Enemies
    08. Mess On Your Hands
    09. Love Calls
    10. Caught Up In This Good Woman's Love
    11. Where Is The Love
    12. Personal Woman
    13. Meet Me Half Way
    14. Black Tattler
    15. What Goes Around Comes Around
    16. Why Must I Be In Love Alone
    17. How Can You Cut Off The Hand That Feeds You
    18. For That Man Of Mine
    19. Just As Soon As The Feeling's Over
    20. Only Lonely People
    21. I Me And Myself
    22. Something About The Way I Feel

    Sam Dees - The Heritage Of A Black Man.rar - 47.3 MBSource URL: http://dejr10.blogspot.com/2011/06/sam-dees-heritage-of-black-man.html
    Visit ALL SOUL AND FUNK for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive