OUHH & S.O.U.L. PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS DJ MANIFEST





    OUHH & S.O.U.L. PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS DJ MANIFEST - NUTHIN' BUT DA BLENDZ V1
    It's time for number 5 in our mixtape project. DJ Manifest takes us on another blending trip. Enjoy
    01. 112 - Only You
    02. Blackmoon - How Many MC's
    03. Big L - MVP
    04. Luniz - I Got 5 On It
    05. SWV - You're The One For Me
    06. Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
    07. Channel Live - Mad Izm
    08. Mad Skillz - Nod Factor
    09. Wodini - Big Mouth
    10. The Controllers - Stay
    11. Channel One - I'm Debt To You
    12. Yvette Michelle - I'm Not Feeling You
    13. Kelis - Get Along With You
    14. Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
    15. Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
    16. After 7 - Can't Stop
    17. Soul 2 Soul - Jazzy's Groove
    18. Jade - I Wanna Love You Down
    19. Dennis Edwards - Don't Look Any Further
    20. Rafeal Sadiq - Ask Of You
    21. Zhane - Sending My Love
    22. Jodeci - Freak In You

    Download DJ ManifestSource URL: http://dejr10.blogspot.com/2010/03/ouhh-soul-productions-presents-dj.html
    Visit ALL SOUL AND FUNK for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection